Design and Delivery of system training
Delivering training materials to support the implementation of a new B2B stock management system.
In September 2014 we were approached by New Look to provide stand alone training materials to support the launch of a new international stock management system.
Our work included:
- Conducting a Training Needs Analysis that covered multiple departments including Buying, Merchandising, IT, Trading Application Support Team and Logistics.
- Providing to Key Stakeholders a detailed approach and Training Objectives Framework for client approval.
- Independent user testing and delivery of feedback collated during system documentation.
- Working with the project development team to ensure a minimal impact to other departments.
- Ensuring that all materials provided were consistent with the corporate tone of voice and adhered to the New Look Brand Guidelines for design and artwork.
- The delivery of multiple User Guides (~150 pages each) tailored to the needs of each user community for internal, external and international use.