SuperDry – Merchandise Planning
Between December 2014 and June 2016, we provided Merchandising expertise to SuperGroup in a Project Manager and Merchandise Functional Lead role. Working with the Merchandising and IT teams to review Merchandising processes and to select, design and implement a Merchandise Planning system. Deliverables included:
- A full review of the merchandise planning and stock management process to document the ‘As is’ and ‘To be` processes and the SuperGroup functional requirements for a Merchandise Planning System.
- Guided the SuperGroup merchandising team through a thorough selection process that included comprehensive evaluation of RFP’s, demonstrations and references and the provision of Executive formats to facilitate board sign-off.
- Engaged as Functional Project Lead from A&D to the implementation of a Merchandise Planning System and Analytics reporting solution. Responsibilities included: communications, resource planning, managing UAT, development of test scripts, training, change management and Go Live phases of the implementation.
- As Project Manager led a second phase to deliver enhanced functionality in line with the changing needs of the business. This phase involved an extensive post-implementation review including stakeholder workshops and 1:1 interviews, providing recommendations for improvements, additional training and a full review of all merchandising BAU planning processes and reports.
- Produced Executive summaries for board level sign-off and company communications.
Delivered training on Merchandising Principles, core skills and the practical application of Merchandising Planning.
- Implemented BAU processes for Divisional and departmental planning, seasonal plans, WSSI’s and Line Projections
- Worked with the solution vendor and SuperGroup to tailor the merchandise planning system to meet business requirements. Contributing to product development by providing merchandise expertise, testing features, functions, data validation and suggesting improvements to usability.
- Implementation of a reporting system that has enabled the merchandising team to produce their weekly trading packs efficiently.